[The articles on this website were written based on my vast experience in the field. However, in no way do they provide textbook solutions, a recommendation, or a call to action with a specific approach]
Given my vast experience in this field, I wanted to share some insights that might help you, though won’t necessarily provide solutions for everyone.
- Insufficient identification supplier products and performance.
- Insufficient information about the supplier.
- Obtaining incorrect or inaccurate information about importing regulations in Israel.
- Identifying suppliers in difficult countries, and the future implications.
- Failure to consider logistical issues. International trade logistics often comprise between 20%-30% of product costs.
- Lack of comparison with other suppliers and their products, performance, ability to supply and their physical location.
- No prior knowledge or familiarity with the local market.
- Erratic and unreliable contact with the supplier.